I am confident, but, I still have my moments, Baby, that's just me. I'm not a supermodel I still eat McDonalds, baby, that's just me. Some may say I need to be afraid, of losing everything, because of where I've, if I started, where I made my name, but everything's the same, in a LA LA LAND MACHINE. Who said I can't wear my Converse with my dress?, oh baby, that's just me! And who said I can't be single, I have to mingle, baby, That's not me, no no. Some may say I need to be afraid, of losing everything, because of where I've, if I started, Where I made my name, but everything's the same, in the LA LA LAND machine.
Tell me do you feel the way I feel, cause nothing else is real, in the la-la land machine. Some may say I need to be afraid, of losing everything, because of where I've, if I started, where I made my name, when everything's the same, In La-la land machine, well, I'm not gonna change, in a La-la land machine, well I will stay the same, In LA LA LAND MACHINE. I won't change anything of my life, I'm staying myself tonight,
LA LA LA LAAAA;


 
Posted under: